Patient Prompt™, North America’s fastest growing patient communication solution is looking for a motivated, intelligent, General Accountant to handle the bookkeeping and general accounting responsibilities in our office. Reporting to the CFO, this full-time position is a mid-level role. The successful incumbent will thrive in a fast paced and hands-on small business environment.
If you’re seeking a position with a progressive, savvy, technology company that values its employees read on.
Join Patient Prompt:
• Progressive, Challenging Environment
• Excellent Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
• Work In An Industry That Is Recession Proof
• Work In A Team That Has A Passion For What They Do
• Excellent Hours, Remuneration, & Benefits
• Be A Part Of An Organization Where You Can Make A Difference & Talent Is Rewarded
Responsibilities will include:
• Full cycle Accounts Receivable including preparing invoices, collections, bank deposits, posting transactions/credit cards, setting up new files and reporting
• Fully cycle Accounts Payable including entering invoices, reviewing contracts against invoices, preparing cheques and mailing payments, administering/tracking contracts, setting up new customers and reporting
• Fully cycle Payroll including inputting payroll changes/transactions, setting up new employees, balancing payroll, reconciling payroll, payroll journal entries, preparing & filing all related annual filings, issuing ROE’s, preparing employment letters, responding to employee payroll queries and liaising with a third-party payroll vendor
• Preparation of Tax Returns including HST returns on a monthly basis and US state tax returns and regulatory compliance reports
• Preparing journal entries
• Assisting with financial statement preparation and variance analysis
• Liaising with auditors during year end audit process
• Reconciling and processing expense reports
• Preparing ad-hoc accounting and financial reports as required
If you possess all of the following qualifications:
• A degree/diploma in finance or accounting
• 3-5 years of practical experience in a similar bookkeeping or general accounting role preferably working in a Software company
• Strong knowledge of general accounting practices and procedures
• Previous experience and proficiency with Quickbooks accounting software is mandatory
• Excellent proficiency with computers and with MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
We want to talk to you!
If you are honest, ethical, energetic and intelligent – this is your chance to get involved with a superb start-up opportunity at an early stage!
Please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “General Accountant” in the subject line of your email.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance but due to the anticipated high volume of applications only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone calls or agencies/recruiters please.
For more information about Prompt Alert, please visit our website at www.patientprompt.com