Company Profile :
Founded in 2004, Prompt Alert Inc. provides automated communications to a variety of sectors throughout North America. Our flagship product is Patient Prompt – www.patientprompt.com – an offering designed to help busy healthcare facilities improve their patient communication.
In order to support our remarkable growth, we are recruiting to expand our ace tech team. We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Technical Analyst to help us tackle the wide variety of challenges. This is a junior level position and will serve as an entry point to gain exposure to the technology and the product. Applicants should have some experience in databases, show an aptitude for logic and be able to resolve requests in a timely fashion.
This position is a great opportunity to develop new skills. You will be dealing with internal and external customers, support and mentor junior staff, provide customized solutions for clients, troubleshoot complicated system issues, and help design and create exciting product offerings.
We will ask you to work harder and smarter than most corporate jobs but we also guarantee real satisfaction from your work. Our department has the most fun, this includes first round Fridays, monthly themed lunches and Play Station 3 battles in our conference room, and we are always open to new ways to have fun!
We offer a comprehensive zero cost benefits program and a flexible working schedule. We work in a casual yet client first type of environment and you will be fortunate enough to support the most powerful and reliable software platform in the industry.
As much as deep technical skills are important to us, the most successful working relationships we’ve had have been with those who are incredibly professional, disciplined, focused, and leave their egos at the door. Attitude comes first.
You are the ideal person to join our team if you:
• Learn our product offering and be able to relay that to customers
• Answer support requests in a timely fashion ensuring that all requests are properly documented including the resolution
• Provide support to customers both internal and external
• Review and quickly assess problems, and assign them to the correct support resources
• Learning and understanding advance database techniques
• Must be able to relay business requirements in technical terms and turn technical requirements into business terms
You have the following:
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
• Experience / knowledge of database management (MSSQL, MySQL, MS Access, ORACLE, etc.)
• Enjoys working with people
• Advanced skills manipulating data through MS Excel
• Broad technical knowledge with the ability and desire to learn new skills
• Help desk/Customer service experience
• Experience in documenting process and issue resolution
If you are honest, ethical, energetic and intelligent, and these attributes describe you then this is your chance to get involved with the most advanced communications solutions provider in the market.
This is a full-time position located at Bloor and Islington.
We look forward to meeting you!
To jump start your process
AGENTS NEED NOT INQUIRE.